Shri Mataji agreed puja be held in Montreal where evidence of Her incarnation would be given


--- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, "jagbir
singh" wrote:
> >
> > "However, the adverse reactions from almost all quarters
> > regarding the experiences of Kash experiences were disturbing.
> > After a few months of writing his father began deleting evidence
> > of Kash and Lalita's spiritual identities. To officially reveal
> > to the Sahaja Yogis that they were indeed angels would only make
> > matters worse."
> >
> > (That was sad that SYs were so adverse against you, that you even
> > had to delete Kash and Lalita's spiritual identities as "angels",
> > however obviously things are changing now, and you feel more free
> > to express what needs to be told. The spiritual eschatology needs
> > to be known to be fulfilled. Shri Mataji told SYs many times that
> > all the deities/devas/ganas/angels had accompanied Her and were
> > here with Her, witnessing with great interest everything She was
> > doing and also protecting Her. She also told at Her Visit to
> > Australia in 1994 (and not in 1993 as i mistakenly 'put' as the
> > year of Her Visit) that "special personalities" (which we now
> > know are "angels") would be born in Montreal, Canada who
> > would "give evidence" (proof) of Her Incarnation.)
> >
>
> Yes, not only did Shri Mataji prevent me from deleting their true
> identities but more than a decade later this month made it known
> that She had already talked about them in 1994. Violet, your
> confirmation that Shri Mataji informed the SYs in Australia that
> special personalities from Montreal, Canada will give evidence of
> Her incarnation is a most crucial and empowering statement. It
> could not have come at a better time, confirming beyond any shadow
> of doubt that Shri Mataji is the cause of all that my children have
> witnessed and i have written over the years.
>
> So Shri Mataji did declare around the end of March 1994 that
> special personalities from Montreal, Canada will give evidence.
> That is the reason why a few weeks later the first and only
> national puja was held at Camp Interval in Quebec on June 24,
> 1994. At that time i was wondering why the tiny Montreal
> collective was given the honor of hosting the North American Guru
> Puja, and not Toronto or Vancouver or New York. So the existing
> 1994 SY leadership knew about Shri Mataji's predictions about
> Montreal and must have requested a grand puja. In fact i heard the
> local collective organizer SY Robert McNeil telling SYs that
> Canada will be the place from where Sahaja Yoga will spread. It
> all makes sense now Violet.
>
> This was our first puja and most memorable. Of all the spiritual
> knowledge revealed to the children, perhaps the most priceless of
> all is the one posed by Kash to the Great Adi Shakti on June 23,
> 1994, the eve of the Guru Puja. On that day Kash meditated and
> confirmed that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi's original name was Shri
> Lalita Devi! :
>
> Kash: "Shri Mataji, what was Your original name?"
>
> Shri Mataji: "Shri Lalita Devi."
>
> Shri Lalita Devi
> Camp Interval, Quebec, Canada — July 23, 1994

>
> It is for this reason that the 1,000 esoteric names throughout Shri
> Adi Shakti: The Kingdom of God are taken from the Shri Lalita
> Sahasranama and attributed to Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the
> incarnation of Shri Lalita Devi, the Great Goddess.
>

--- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, "Violet"
wrote:
>
> Dear Jagbir,
>
> i refer to your words:
>
> "So the existing 1994 SY leadership knew about Shri Mataji's
> predictions about Montreal and must have requested a grand puja.
> In fact i heard the local collective organizer SY Robert McNeil
> telling SYs that Canada will be the place from where Sahaja Yoga
> will spread. It all makes sense now Violet." (END QUOTE)
>
> Jagbir, your remarks are most prescient: "Why indeed???... would
> there be a North American Puja in Montreal... when it could have
> been in Vancouver, Toronto, or New York! i decided to recall that
> day in 1994 once again in order to ascertain if Shri Mataji had
> mentioned anything about a puja in Montreal:
>
> So... just to summarize... Shri Mataji had revealed that "special
> personalities" would "give evidence" of Her Incarnation and that
> these personalities would come from Montreal, Canada. i remember
> us all being "stunned into complete Silence" at hearing Shri
> Mataji's Revelations. We had never heard anything like this
> before! However... Shri Mataji, True to Her Self... was as calm
> and unperturbed as ever, as if there was nothing unusual about Her
> Revelation.
>
> i noticed however, somewhat of a flurry of quiet conversation
> among a few SYs and leadership. Then the SY leader responded to
> Shri Mataji's Revelations. He requested of Shri Mataji on behalf
> of all Sahaja Yogis... to have the North American Puja in
> Montreal, Canada... since this was to be the place where Sahaja
> Yoga would be given Evidence of Her Incarnation, which in turn...
> would spread Sahaja Yoga around the world. Shri Mataji happily
> gave Her consent and therefore the North American Puja took place
> in Montreal.
>
> So... Jagbir, you are absolutely right when you say that a special
> puja must have been requested in spite of the fact that SYs did not
> know "who" the personalities were... nor did they know the
> "mystical nature of the evidence that would be forthcoming".
> However, they had been informed that these "special personalities"
> would come from "Montreal, Canada!"
>
> And like you also say, Jagbir... it "was unprecedented" to have a
> North American Puja in Montreal, Canada. Normally, these would be
> in the large cities like Vancouver, Toronto, or New York.
> Therefore we can take great comfort from the fact that the reason
> the North American Puja was held in Montreal, Canada... was
> because of Shri Mataji's Revelations of what was to come out of
> Montreal... that would give a great blessing to the world!
>
> Jai Shri Mataji!
>
> violet
>
>

Dear Violet,

So it is indeed true that that a special puja was requested for Montreal, Canada in 1994. This was done in spite of the fact that SYs did not know "who" the personalities were... nor did they know the "mystical nature of the evidence that would be forthcoming". Except for Shri Mataji neither did myself nor anyone else knew what was actually taking place at that early stage in March 1994. So there was actually no awareness that the mystical nature of the evidence that would be forthcoming from special personalities would provide evidence of Her incarnation. And Lalita, yet to be born on Easter in April, plays a pivotal role in the revelations.

So i have to talk about Lalita to underpin one of the reasons why i am so driven to summon great ancient souls to stand up and battle for the victory of the Divine Mother. Deep in my heart i know she is the one whose birth is most significant even though Kash was the first to meet the Adi Shakti within and provided the bulk of the evidence. i have always felt that it is Lalita who will one day rise to the challenge and perform her sacred duty to spread the Divine Message of the Adi Shakti. (Kash has already asked and been granted permission by Shri Mataji to be relieved as he is not ready for such a task, and wants to lead a normal life for the time being.) Among reasons Lalita's birth is special is the fact that Shri Mataji, just after confirming that special personalities will give evidence of Her incarnation, held the Easter Puja in Sydney, Australia on April 3, 1994 i.e., the day Lalita was born.

And even before birth Lalita had started giving irrefutable evidence that Shri Mataji is the incarnation of the Divine Mother. i refer to the original notes written in the third person to prove that it was just the beginning, and that it would take years to complete the "mystical nature of the evidence that would be forthcoming". (The recent revelations by Arwinder about his experiences of being the Spirit has cast some doubts if Her revelations are complete.)

So here are the notes made in 1994:

Your Wish Will Come True

Kash's mother had for years yearned for a daughter as she already had two sons. Kash had heard her on many occasions telling her spouse, sisters, and close friends that she would be the happiest woman is ever blessed with a daughter. The prediction of a Chinese fortune-teller that she would be extremely lucky if ever a girl was born only intensified this desire. (Mrs. Ann, Kash's neighbor in SS3/28, P.J., Malaysia, had taken his mother to see this fortune- teller who, reading the extreme necessity of having a girl in the family, even suggested that they should try to adopt one, preferably of another race.)

She then had Arwinder, another son from her third pregnancy in Canada. Another pregnancy four years later did not brighten hopes and there was resignation to the fact that fate would not favor her. One day Kash, seeing the plight and deep genuine desire of his mother, decided to secretly seek the help of the Great Divine Mother without his parent's knowledge. He meditated and emerged through the clouds into the Kingdom of Sadashiva within. The Primal Light shone ever so brightly from behind the Supreme Throne of the Great Celestial Mother as the Ruh of Allah sat in Bliss and Joy.

After bowing down and exchanging greetings he asked if Shri Maha Avatar Shri Nirmala Devi could grant his mother a daughter as she had been waiting for years for this dream to come true. Shri Satya- Sandha Devi smiled and told him that his wish will be fulfilled. (Satya-Sandha (693rd): The abode of Truth or one who never belies Her word.) On Easter Day 1994, his mother was blessed with a daughter. Kash went to meditate with Shri Sivankari Devi and offered thanks. She then revealed to him the identity of his celestial sister in the Kingdom Of God, an awesome reminder by the Great Adi Shakti to all humanity that "in this world Brahma Shakti was awakened from the very day of My birth." (Sivankari (408th): Harbinger of good auspices.)

Note: Although Dr. Parvin had determined that Kash's mother would deliver on March 23, 1994, it was hoped that it would be on March 21, the spring equinox and Shri Mataji's birth date. There were numerous false calls but that day passed uneventfully. These calls continued till April 2, 1994. On that day Kash's mother delivered at the Lakeshore General Hospital, Montreal, Canada. It was a baby girl! The prophecy of the Great Adi Shakti that Kash's mother would be granted a daughter had come true precisely at 11:44 p.m. This birth falls within Easter Sunday for in 16 minutes the clocks had to be adjusted an hour ahead, being the first Sunday of April. The Great Holy Spirit not only granted Kash his wish but also made sure his sister would be born on a very auspicious day and hour. Neither he nor his father were aware at that time that the Divine Drizzle of the Great Adi Shakti was about to turn into a massive downpour, and deluge them with the Rains of Revelation!

"Diwali ... that is the time when Christ was born. ... at 12 o'clock in the night."

Shri Virad-Rupa Devi
The Mahalakshmi Power, Hampstead, U.K. — November 9, 1980

"Shri Krishna was born in the night about 12 o'clock. Nanaka was born 12 o'clock in the night. All the Gurus mostly took their birth at 12 o'clock in the night."

Shri Mandara-Kusuma-Priya Devi
Self-Mastery, Guru Nanak Puja, London, U.K. — November 1, 1982


Kashwinder was born at the Sentosa Clinic, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on October 19, 1980, the day the new moon was sighted to confirm Id al- Ahda for all Muslims. This day is known as Hari Raya Haji (Malaysian Muslim term for Id Al-Adha.) Id al-Adha is the most holiest day in Islam calendar. This day is specially remembered as a Muslim colleague, Ahmad bin Seliddin, working at Tengku Abdul Rahman College, Setapak, informed the father over the walkie-talkie that he had received a call from the Sentosa Clinic confirming that his wife had delivered a baby boy. This co-worker then added these words, "You are a blessed soul. Your son has been born on a very auspicious day." At that time the first-time father had not even the slightest awareness of the Divine Drama of the Great Adi Shakti, priceless boons bestowed by Her on him for having defended Dharma time and again, life after life, age after age.

"Papa, Mother Said . . ."

(On Easter Day 1994, his mother was blessed with a daughter. Kash went to meditate with Shri Sivankari Devi and offered thanks. She then revealed to him the identity of his celestial sister in the Kingdom Of God)

Kash came back and broke the news to his father. The very moment he said these words, "Papa, Mother said that my sister is an angel ...," his father instantly and unconsciously gripped the heart with his right hand and wept uncontrollably. There was no stopping him as the colossal Truth hit him like a mighty mantra. Again and again this Truth kept reverberating from the center of his heart, and its

Cosmic Waves resonated through the entire universe within him! In this life She had armed him with the greatest weapon in the Cosmos — Truth! It was time to blow the conch and summon all righteous beings to Her Lotus Feet. Each and every one of them is absolutely assured of Her blessings, protection and liberation. Forever She will rescue and save them, unconditionally, in any age or universe. Forever they will be ascending up the Great Spiritual Spiral of Life, and forever descend, if they so desire, to defend worlds on the verge of spiritual annihilation. Eternal Life is an endless adventure for liberated souls. This all seekers of Truth must know!

Nevertheless, why did he cry so profusely on such a divine blessing? On December 17, 1997, at 10.24 a.m., more than 3 years later, Kash's father found the reason why he had clutched his heart and wept so uncontrollably. He had to again control himself from bursting forth again.

I will give you the Word all the scriptures glorify, all spiritual disciplines express,
To attain which aspirants lead a life of sense-restraint and self- naughting.
It is OM. This symbol of the Godhead is the highest.
Realizing it one finds complete fulfillment of all one's longings.
It is of the greatest support to all seekers.
Those in whose heart OM reverberates unceasingly, are indeed blessed and deeply loved as one who is the Self

Katha Upanishad Part 1, 2:15-17, p. 86.


Shri Bhavani Will Name Her

Later Kash explained that the Great Cosmic Mother had also told him that his newborn sister was very pure and innocent. His father decided that it was only proper to ask the Great Adi Shakti to name her. He drew out a list of seven names for Her selection in deep appreciation and gratitude for Her priceless boon. Kash took the piece of paper and went into meditation.

The Kundalini of the Aykaa Mayee (One Mother) engulfed his body and took him to the Mansion of God within — this was the Supreme Truth that Guru Nanak had preached to the ignorant Hindus and Muslims in India five hundred years ago. The Clear White Light shone ever so brilliantly from above the Golden Throne as Shri Yogada Shri Devi sat in Bliss and Joy. The priceless preaching of Shri Jesus' rebirth by water (Kundalini) and spirit (Holy Spirit within) had become a stunning Reality. Kash was inside the Kingdom OF God.

Kash bowed deeply to the Great Sancta Dei Genitrix (Holy Mother of God) and exchanged greetings. He then asked if She would do the honor of choosing the name of his sister, and unfolded the piece of paper to show Her. She smiled in agreement to this simple request and asked him to read the names. When it came to "Shri" Shri Mataji said: "That's nice." However, when he mentioned "Lalita" Shri Para Devi said: "That's a better name." The Holy Spirit of God then requested Kash to meditate. Both raised their Kundalinis three times in succession, did the bhandan, and instantly attained Nirvana.

When it was over Kash bowed again to Her and asked permission to return. He then closed his spiritual eyes and descended back to this violent world of Cali cartels and Mafia mobs.

He explained to his father what the Ancient Spiritual Mother had told him. Kash's sister was thus named Lalita Kaur.

The grandparents and other family members in Malaysia immediately reacted to the choice. It was a Hindu name! Calls were received from Malaysia expressing displeasure and disapproval. The most outspoken was Madame Jeswant Kaur who minced no words when she poured her feelings to Lalita's mother (her daughter). None could understand why, after so many years of yearning for a daughter, the name Lalita was chosen — a sort of anti-Hindu anticlimax. They were not told the reason behind this selection for the Truth would not have been believed. Only Dr. Balwinder was told about what was going on and he accepted the explanation.

The Divine Unity Acknowledge

Lalita's father bought a great quantity of barfi (Indian milk candies) and told his son to distribute it among the Universal Beings. Kash meditated and took the offerings along. He met Shri Yajna-priya Devi and told Her of his intention. The Great Primordial Goddess gladly agreed to help him distribute the milk candies. Both picked up the boxes of candies and Shri Mataji levitated Kash a few inches. They then traveled across the vast endless clouds to see the Ancient Beings one by one as they sat in meditation.

Kash bowed before each Immortal Being with folded hands in Namaskar, thanking them for bestowing the gift of Lalita on his family. Upon hearing the name "Lalita" they opened their eyes, bowed back and conveyed their congratulations in Sanskrit, their felicitations translated into English by Shri Mataji.

Kash had been visiting these Divine Beings for about six months and had never seen them opening their eyes while in meditation. Normally they would listen, answer, bow back, and continue meditating but on this very special occasion they responded to the birth of Lalita by coming out of meditation to convey their congratulations.

A box of ladoos, a type of sweetmeat for special joyous occasions, were exclusively bought for Shri Ganesha. Kash gave his respects and greetings to the Son of Shri Gauri and presented Him with the ladoos. The Joy of Shri Ganesha was overflowing, and He responded by giving Kash a dazzling smile for bringing His favorite candy.

Note: On April 14, 1994, Kash again went into Sahaj Samadhi and took the Shahi Nadi (Royal Vein.) He pierced the clouds of the Land of Al Nur and attained the Wahad-ul-Wajud that the Sufis strive for.

After bowing down and exchanging greetings with Shri Adhiparasakthi Shri Nirmala Devi he asked Her to take him to see Shri Krishna. They traveled by levitation and met the Blue Lord. Kash bowed down to Him and conveyed his regards. Shri Krishna bowed back and returned the greetings. Kash then had a small conversation with Him as Shri Mataji translated Sanskrit into English and vice versa. The topic of discussion was again Lalita, and Kash told the Lord of Vaikunta that his family would never forget His gift of Lalita to his mother. Shri Krishna congratulated him and said, "You are welcome." All three of them then meditated. Before leaving, he again bowed down to Shri Krishna and left with Shri Mataji. (End)

In 1994 this was without question Shri Mataji's commencement of the Truth that would confirm Her Incarnation. That is why She happily gave Her consent and therefore the North American Puja took place in Montreal, a puja that was just as awesome in detail and splendor. Maybe the time has come to collectively enjoy the mystical nature of the evidence and openly spread the glory of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, sakshat the incarnation of the Divine Mother ..... the great Shri Lalita Devi! After all, it is the Divine Feminine who said that She manifested it specifically for Her devotees. My job is only to make sure the truth is narrated without fear or favor ...... or edit!

Jai Ganapathi,

jagbir

--- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, "Violet"
wrote:
>
> Dear Jagbir,
>
> i would like to respond to all that you have said, so i will just
> quote you and respond to that:
>
> > So it is indeed true that that a special puja was requested for
> > Montreal, Canada in 1994. This was done in spite of the fact that
> > SYs did not know "who" the personalities were... nor did they
> > know the "mystical nature of the evidence that would be
> > forthcoming". Except for Shri Mataji neither did myself nor
> > anyone else knew what was actually taking place at that early
> > stage in March 1994. So there was actually no awareness that the
> > mystical nature of the evidence that would be forthcoming from
> > special personalities would provide evidence of Her incarnation.
> > And Lalita, yet to be born on Easter in April, plays a pivotal
> > role in the revelations.
>
> (Jagbir, when Shri Mataji gave Her Revelations about special
> personalities who would give evidence of Her Incarnation from
> Montreal, Canada... there had to be "some response" to that. It
> could not be ignored or left up in the air. It had to be
> acknowledged in some way... even though SM said SYs didn't have to
> do anything about that at that time but would hear about these
> 'personalities' at a later date. From what i can recall, it was
> quite an 'emotional thing' for SYs to hear such an announcement/
> revelation from Shri Mataji. She had never (to my knowledge) ever
> made such a stupendous announcement/revelation before! i don't
> believe anyone was expecting such 'miracles'... if you know what i
> mean. i believe everyone thought that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is
> here; that is all we need.
>

Violet, once we are convinced Shri Mataji is the Adi Shakti then all other miracles or personalities pale in comparison and expectation. i probably too would have had a similar reaction, that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is here; that is all we need. Moreover, the vagueness of what to expect somewhere in the future must have dimmed memory over time. Yes, there had to be some response from the existing leadership when Shri Mataji made this stupendous announcement. So they asked for a puja in Montreal.

>
> (In fact... now that we are on that subject: Why do we need
> someone else... like Lalita? (i think this is an important point
> to understand. Why did Shri Mataji need someone else to confirm
> evidence of Her Incarnation? Couldn't She have done it Herself? Be
> Her Own Evidence? Or is it to do with the 'eschatology' having to
> be fulfilled? Or is it to do with the fact that not only self-
> realised souls, but also ancient liberated souls all have to help
> out with this Divine Message of Shri Mataji's of the Last Judgment
> and Resurrection?) >

Anyone can claim to be divine and this world has its fair share of false gurus and fake incarnations. i want to ask:

i) Has any of false gurus and fake incarnations have had third- party, independent witness(es) confirming their divinity?

ii) Can the third-party witness(es) in turn confirm their own credibility by providing extraordinary proof eg., by being born on holy days or having supernatural abilities?

iii) Are the credentials of gurus claiming divinity backed by even a single scripture, let alone ALL?

iv) Have any of the false gurus and fake incarnations manifested the eschatological expectations and Sure Signs of the Avatar/Messiah?

v) Does the evidence displayed for open cross-examination subject the religious fanatics into utter silence and sobering exit?

Only now we are beginning to realize how important and crucial a role these personalities play. It is easy to sum and put all in a nutshell - without Kash, Arwinder and Lalita declaring all they daily witnessed effortlessly (for years) i would never have believed Shri Mataji is the incarnation of the Adi Shakti. But that would pale into insulting insignificance if compared to the uncompromising eschatological evidence and Sure Signs absolutely required to manifest the Divine Message to humanity.

We should also not forget what Shri Mataji wanted us to do:

"I am the Adi Shakti. I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this form to do this tremendous task . The more you understand this the better it would be. You will change tremendously. I knew I'll have to say that openly one day and we have said it. But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi
Sydney, Australia — March 21, 1983


>
> Therefore, what She said that day somehow 'struck very deep into
> the heart'... (well for me, anyway.) However, i imagine the 'SY
> leadership' must have felt that way too and therefore responded in
> such a spontaneous heartwarming way to what SM had revealed to us
> all. As there was already a North American Guru Puja going to be
> happening... the most natural response was to request that the
> Guru Puja be held in Montreal, Canada. From what i recall, it was
> said that we did not yet know who these 'personalities' were, but
> that we wanted this puja to be there in order to bring good
> vibrations to the place where this evidence of the Incarnation of
> Shri Mataji would be forthcoming. From what i can recall, the SY
> leadership also assured SM that they would "smooth things over"
> with the North Americans as regards to the venue change for the
> Guru Puja of 1994. People do not generally like puja venue
> changes, and i doubt that this had ever happened previously with
> such short notice.)
>

My pranaam Violet for this important information. By bearing witness and confirming past events you have handed me a powerful weapon to use against all the negativity. Shri Mataji has Her own ways of manifesting the Truth and fulfilling Her promise to establish Sahaja Yoga before She leaves. i believe She will awaken more souls to respond to the Call of the Conch and serve Her unflinchingly.

> >
> > So i have to talk about Lalita to underpin one of the reasons why
> > i am so driven to summon great ancient souls to stand up and
> > battle for the victory of the Divine Mother. Deep in my heart i
> > know she is the one whose birth is most significant even though
> > Kash was the first to meet the Adi Shakti within and provided
> > the bulk of the evidence. i have always felt that it is Lalita
> > who will one day rise to the challenge and perform her sacred
> > duty to spread the Divine Message of the Adi Shakti. (Kash has
> > already asked and been granted permission by Shri Mataji to be
> > relieved as he is not ready for such a task, and wants to lead a
> > normal life for the time being.) Among reasons Lalita's birth is
> > special is the fact that Shri Mataji, just after confirming that
> > special personalities will give evidence of Her incarnation,
> > held the Easter Puja in Sydney, Australia on April 3, 1994 i.e.,
> > the day Lalita was born.
>
> (Yes... you do have to talk about Lalita in order to underpin the
> facts concerning her birth. The facts are that Shri Mataji told
> Sahaja Yogis at Sydney Airport in 1994 that Lalita is a special
> personality, and Shri Mataji has also revealed to you that Lalita
> is an angel. You have also explained that by "angel" is meant
> an "ancient liberated soul". Now you feel that it will be mainly
> Lalita who will one day rise to the challenge and perform her
> sacred duty to spread the Divine Message of the Adi Shakti. The
> thing is... as Lalita can talk about the Sahasrara (the Kingdom of
> Heaven within)... she is therefore eminently suitable/qualified to
> do this task. And of course... there is the fact that she was
> obviously chosen to do it. Then the fact that she was born on
> Easter (a holy day). Then the fact that she has already "given
> evidence" about Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Not many SYs have those
> qualifications for the job... i would say!
>

i believe that in future, with all the evidence at her disposal, Lalita can collectively help to manifest faith, conviction and joy in seekers accepting Shri Mataji and Her Divine Message. This can only take place if Her devotees - after first ridding themselves of all the past ugly rumors, false allegations and character assassinations against these personalities - begin to openly and actively promote the Truth. Part and parcel of this Truth is Shri Mataji's declaration of a great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her Incarnation. Don't allow the negativity to attack you.

i have to admit that over the last few months the negativity has decreased substantially. Perhaps SYs are beginning to realize the truth and are helping with their healing consciousness. The reason i am convinced is that the three coconuts with swastikas have finally stopped cracking after years. Even my wife noticed that and confirmed it this morning. She said that the negativity is much less now and knew for some time that the coconuts had stopped cracking. That is indeed welcome news.

>
> Then as you say also... that Kash wants to lead a 'normal life'
> for the 'time being' and he has gained permission from Shri Mataji
> to be relieved of this task for now. So... all things taken into
> consideration, i believe you are right in what you feel that
> Lalita will be the one who will rise to the challenge of spreading
> the Divine Message of the Adi Shakti. i remember when Lalita wrote
> on the forum that one post... that she was very articulate,
> intelligent, and warm-hearted in what she wrote... and for a
> child, her insight was amazing! i sense some amazing things coming
> forth from Lalita. Of course, Shri Mataji revealed that anyway.
> She said that Lalita (we now have a name... folks... which we did
> not have in 1994!) would "give evidence" of Her Incarnation. That
> is such wonderful news! And it is a wonderful thing altogether. i
> don't care how many skeptics there might be; i know this in my
> heart about Lalita too.)
>

i must yet again emphasize that neither Lalita, Arwinder, Kash or any family member is interested in any sort of recognition, fame, fortune or leadership role. Those who know us will confirm how much we value privacy and simplicity, and take great lengths to shun glamour and recognition. We are only interested in announcing the Truth that Shri Mataji Herself has manifested for all. Therefore, why should anyone feel offended or jealous or hurt for whatever reason? Why not support and spread the Truth of the Divine Mother on whom you are daily meditating and seeking moksa (liberation)?

> >
> > On Easter Day 1994, his mother was blessed with a daughter. Kash
> > went to meditate with Shri Sivankari Devi and offered thanks. She
> > then revealed to him the identity of his celestial sister in the
> > Kingdom Of God, an awesome reminder by the Great Adi Shakti to
> > all humanity that "in this world Brahma Shakti was awakened from
> > the very day of My birth." (Sivankari (408th): Harbinger of good
> > auspices.)
>
> (Jagbir... in reference to the words: "She then revealed to him
> the identity of his celestial sister in the Kingdom of God". Did
> She reveal She was just an "angel" or did She reveal the "actual
> identity"? Who is being referred to in the words: "in this world
> Brahma Shakti was awakened from the very day of My birth"? i am
> not quite clear on this point. Could you possibly make this more
> clear to me, Jagbir? You must be leading up to something. Surely,
> we must know the identity of Lalita in the Kingdom of God. Is your
> daughter Lalita the same "Lalita", because that would be wonderful
> news if she was. And yet... i thought you said you did not know
> her identity. i guess i am a 'bit confused' here. Maybe... you can
> help me out.)
>

Violet, Shri Mataji on Her own revealed that Lalita was an angel. Over the years i never asked for more specific information as i never saw any need to go into detail.

You asked about the quote "in this world Brahma Shakti was awakened from the very day of My birth". Well, it was made by Shri Mataji during a puja. i am just quoting Her to emphasize that this Brahma Shakti had manifested the birth of angels too i.e., Shri Mataji is telling the truth when She claims Herself to be the incarnation of Shri Lalita Devi.

But my daughter is definitely NOT the same "Lalita" and cannot be compared in any way to the Devi. There are very goods reasons Shri Mataji manifested angels on Earth and revealed their identities. They are absolutely necessary to authenticate Her Divine Message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection.


"Angels: The Magnificent Servants of God

What are angels?

An angel is a pure spirit created by God. The Old Testament theology included the belief in angels: the name applied to certain spiritual beings or intelligences of heavenly residence, employed by God as the ministers of His will.

How do we know angels exist?

The Scriptures give us no indication of the precise time of the creation of angels; their existence is assumed at the earliest times. Our Lord often spoke of angels; in the New Testament they are numerous and seven orders are mentioned: Angels, Powers, Principalities, Dominions (ations), Thrones and Archangels the Old Testament specifically mentions two others Seraph (im) and Cherub (im). God bestowed upon angels great wisdom, freedom, and power, and their many appearances in the New Testament are indication of the lead role assigned to them. . . .

Angels are purely spiritual or bodiless persons (Mt 11:30), some of whom behold the face of God and thus are in bliss (Mt 18:10). These spiritual beings comprise the celestial court and are called angels (from the Greek for "messenger") because, according to the Bible, they carry out missions at God's command. In order to complete these missions, they can at times assume bodily form. According to the Bible, their missions are sometimes of great importance - eg, the Annunciation (Lk 1:26; 2:9-14).

Like us , the angels are the objects of God's grace and love. But because, unlike us they are non-bodily creatures, their response to God's love did not require time and reflection to grow and mature. As soon as they were created and received grace, they had the opportunity to respond to God's love and thus be welcomed into bliss. While many did so, some did not. Perhaps the most significant continuing activity of the good angels is to be the agents of God's particular providence for mankind."

Catholic Online, http://saints.catholic.org/angels.html


"Nothing is hidden from the face of God. No act of an angel or human, good or bad, is hidden from Him. The angels know that God is always present in the heavens, the cosmos, and on Earth. Nothing escapes His Gaze. Suffering and bliss, war and peace, riches and poverty, sickness and health are permitted by God to exist side by side. When we are able to bless every act and circumstance of our lives, as God has asked us all to do, we acknowledge His Presence and His Lordship. When we curse any person, place, or thing, we ourselves become profane. We are not living in truth.

God alone is Truth. The angels, tested spirits of pure Truth, long to draw near to us so that, through them, we may draw nearer to the Living God. Those who draw nearer to the Living God begin to comprehend Truth. Truth alone frees humans from bondage."

Janice T. Connel, Angel Power, Ballantine Books, 1995 p. 185)


"Q What is your definition of an angel?

An angel is a spiritual being fundamentally different from humans. I believe they were created by God a very long time ago before the Earth was created. These heavenly spirits are organized in a society whose purpose is the worship of God and the carrying out of God's commands on Earth . . .

According to much of the ancient traditions, angels were created long before the Earth, and they have been a part of history ever since we've been here. The earliest writings about angels go back to ancient Sumer some five thousand years ago, and angels have been intertwined with our history ever since then. They have been a part of most of the world's great religions, both the Eastern and Western traditions. But I think they're best known through the Judeo- Christian and Islamic traditions. In these traditions, the angels are all servants of God, created by God to carry out God's designs both in the heavens and on Earth . . .

They come to bring us the possibilities of change . . . They come to men and women and children, to people of all races and all cultures, to people who are religious or not, to people who are in distress or to people simply beginning their day's work. And they come to tell us that we can grow, we can change . . . angels come into our lives to heal. Not that they wave wands over us like fairy godmothers, but they teach us wisdom, by sharing with us the grace of God, the enlightenment which comes from heaven. They show us ways that we can heal our own lives, and not just our own lives, but the lives of the people around us. And not just the lives of the people around us, but the world itself. Angels want us to be whole, as God is whole."

Eileen Elias Freeman, M.A.
(Quoted in Angels: The Mysterious Messengers, Ballantine Books, 1994 p. 102-7.)

>
> Oh yes... just to get back to the timing of the birth. Well, if
> Lalita had been born at 12:00 midnight, then she would have been
> born at 11pm because at midnight the time reverted to 11:00pm due
> to the 'time change'. The fact that she was therefore born 16
> minutes before midnight 'made sure' that she was actually born on
> the Christian Holy Day of Easter... it still only being 16 minutes
> to 12 midnight before the time reverted to 11:00pm exactly at
> midnight. That is incredible!)
>

A slight correction needed here. It still is only being 16 minutes to 12 midnight before the time jumps one hour AHEAD to 1:00am. i.e., at 12 midnight it becomes 1.00 am. That is why i sometimes allow Lalita to celebrate her birthday on both the 2nd and 3rd of April.

>
> (Jagbir, again i am asking you. Is Lalita an incarnation of the
> Divine Mother? i am just not understanding. Is this what you are
> hinting at... Jagbir? If it is... then that is the most wonderful
> news! If it is not... then we still have ancient liberated souls
> who can give evidence of the Incarnation of Shri Mataji Nirmala
> Devi, and that is wonderful too! Either way... it is just
> wonderful news and the identity does not matter. It is the
> spiritual work to be done that matters most... perhaps.)
>

No, Violet, Lalita is definitely not an incarnation of the Divine Mother. It is and will only be Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. For the first and only time in the history of this universe the Holy Spirit of God has taken a full physical form and incarnated with all Her powers. Shri Mataji has revealed that the deities, ganas and angels have accompanied Her. The precise birthdays of Lalita and Kash on the holiest days of Christianity and Islam is evidence that Shri Mataji is telling the truth that She has been sent by God Almighty to deliver the Divine Message to humanity. Angels are absolutely required to bear witness and authenticate Her divinity and message of salvation (moksa).

"In the New Testament angels appear frequently as the ministers of God and the agents of revelation (e.g. Matthew 1:20 (to Joseph), 4:11. (to Jesus), Luke 1:26 (to Mary), Acts 12:7 (to Peter); and Jesus speaks of angels as fulfilling such functions (E.g. Mark 8:38, 13:27),... Angels are most prominent in the Apocalypse....

In Arabic, the language of the Qur'an, angels are called "Malaaikah"(sing: Malak). The belief in angels is central to the religion of Islam, beginning with the belief that the Qur'an was dictated to the Prophet Muhammad by the chief of all angels, the archangel Jibril (Gabriel). Angels are thus the ministers of God, as well as the agents of revelation in Islam."

www.wikipedia.org


"Angel in Greek means messenger. This word denotes mainly their relationship to man. They, as our elder brothers, reveal to us the will of God and assist us in reaching salvation. Man, from the beginning of his state in paradise, knew of the existence of the angels. This fact is reflected in many ancient religions."

The Nature of Angels, www.fatheralexander.org/


"God Himself is capable of all kinds of miracles. We who are created by God are doing some things, which look miraculous . . . but these miracles come from the Power of God. So we are the creation of that wee bit, very wee bit, of that miracle. So all the miracles of God cannot be explained and should not be explained. They are beyond our mind and to make people feel the presence of God, God can do anything. He can move into all the dimensions and also into the Fourth Dimension. He can do whatever He feels like . . .

We are to believe now, after seeing all these things for ourselves, that He is God, that He can do anything that He feels like, and we are nothing. We are nothing. There should be no rationality about it, of understanding God's miracles. How can it be? How could it be? You can't explain.

Only when you achieve that state of mind where you believe through your experiences that God is All Powerful. It's very difficult. This concept is very difficult because we are limited people. We have limited powers. We cannot understand how God could be All Powerful because we, we haven't got the capacity.

So this God who is our Creator, who is our Preserver, the One who desires that we should exist, which is our existence itself, is an All Powerful God. All Powerful! He can do whatever He likes. He can create another world, He can destroy this world. It's only if He has to desire."

Sri Lopamudrarcita Devi
Pandarpur, India — Feb. 29, 1984



And i will end with a quote from Rabbi Richard M. Baroff:

"I think it's very important if we could prove that there are paranormal phenomena and if we could prove that these phenomena point to a transcendent realm beyond ours. That would be tremendously important as we try to chart out what is it that life is and what we're supposed to be doing, which we don't know. Those are big ifs, and I don't know if we can ever do that, or perhaps belief in God, in angels, and in the afterlife is always a question of faith...

I don't agree with the point of view that faith itself is the whole point. I think if you knew for sure that there was a God, that there was an afterlife, if these things could be proven — and I'm not at all sure they can be, but if they could be — then we could amend our lives, we could change and be fuller human beings because we would have more knowledge about what the universe is and our part in it."

Jai Shri Ganapathi,

jagbir "Your job is, in a way, greater than the saints and sages."


www.sahajayoga-shrimataji.org
Sahaja Yoga Archives
Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah Archives
www.adishakti.org




search www.adishakti.org