Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection


From: "jagbir singh"
Date: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:31 am
Subject: Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection Dear Violet,

Your sad experience with fellow SYs is but the tip of the iceberg of problems that plague the organization. Shri Mataji's silence and withdrawal, and the chain of events preceding this sudden departure, should be taken as a positive sign. We must be able to see Her Play behind the drama that is being witnessed. i am happy that She has decided to withdraw and retire from affairs to let us SYs take individual effort and responsibility to propagate Her Divine Message. Violet, meditate and you will find joy, strength and encouragement from the Silence. The Adi Shakti never does anything frivolously and Her Mahamaya nature continues to confuse those nearest.

>
> Going into the Silence to find the answers is an important function
> of being a Self-Realized person, that needs to be practised.
>

All self-realized souls should try to imbibe this in their routine. Over time you realize how the Paramchaitanya (All Pervading Power) works to help you. This scared relationship cannot be explained because of its subtle nature.

>
> Too many rank and file are meditating, but have never learned to
> enter the Silence where they find the answers, and if a new
> meditator may perchance ask a too difficult question, the SY will
> probably say that they do not know, or will ask the leaders.
>

Depending on leaders or senior SYs may be alright for newcomers. But why is there no encouragement to seek answers from within, even though Shri Mataji has told us time and again to introspect? i think this is because few leaders or senior SYs are knowledgeable in Shri Mataji's Divine Message, except perhaps about chakras, catches and cures? i came to realize early that except for those topics they were just like me on other issues. Thus when i begun questioning them on the Divine Message i was shocked at the mediocrity and scarcity of facts, a tribute to its petty, nay pariah, status. It was as if the Holy Scriptures were not important to understand Sahaja Yoga. Now i know they were right all along there is scarcely any verse on chakras, catches and cures. Since the 3 Cs are discussed daily there is no need to enter the Silence. Most SYs become 3C experts and insist newcomers learn the same and religiously follow the rituals.

>
> i suppose i could even say that many rank and file SY's do not go
> within to find the answers, but go to leaders to find the answers.
>
> And yet....what do the leaders know.....if they cannot themselves
> find the answers in the Silence within.
>

Violet, you can see now there is actually little reason to go within since most questions are about chakras, catches and cures. It is only when you want answers that concern the Divine Message does it become necessary to go within. If you comprehend the Holy Scriptures in relation to Shri Mataji's talks, the Silence will help you find answers. You absolutely need such knowledge but many SYs are satisfied with Grade One stuff.

>
> i would like to say that the fact that you, Jagbir, can be asked a
> most difficult question, and you do not baulk at it, but
> contemplate, meditate, and go into the Silence to obtain the answer
> is one of the great examples for others to follow, yet many will
> rather follow the understanding of their leaders and follow that,
> rather than find the answers from within.
>

Try asking leaders/senior SYs about the Last Judgment and Resurrection in relationship to the Holy Scriptures and Shri Mataji's talks and you will realize how ignorant many are. Sure they know a lot of stories and facts about Shri Mataji's life, or details about contemporary affairs. But does this external knowledge nourish your spiritual growth?

So again we come back to the same question: "What spiritual knowledge do they possess that requires consulting them for expert advice?" All spiritual/religious knowledge has already been given by Shri Mataji to last us a lifetime. We can only go within and seek answers in Silence. That is the true meaning of being our own masters.
>
> In the case of these 'difficult' questions that i have asked, the
> Christian conditionings needed to be addressed by someone like
> yourself, so i found it easier for you to explain. Thank you so much
> again.
>

i agree it is easier to get better answers from someone who was never conditioned by any religion, and is just interested in projecting the Truth from all.

>
> Also, i want to say, that on these forums, most of those SY's who
> write here, do go within to find the answers, rather than asking
> their leaders. Yet this seems to be a crime punishable by ex-
> communication.
>

It is the only tool left to control those who refuse to conform to their methods, or are not afraid of being open and honest. If too many SYs become their own masters there will be little leverage left. The threat of excommunication works by isolating the guilty party. It is time to realize that it also enables the exiled to come closer/seek solace from the Shakti within. Ultimately She will become the most loyal friend they can have. Excommunication is actually a blessing in disguise, one that i have always enjoyed.

>
> What can i say, but be stupefied by the fact that if a person, also
> like myself can talk from my own experiences, and go within to find
> answers for other people's sometimes very difficult questions, that
> i have been asked by a fellow SY to check if i am "possessed" for
> doing that. Just because i do try and help others and explain
> things as described, i was asked to check to see if i was
> "possessed". The way was to put a piece of paper on my hands in
> front of a photo of Shri Mataji to see if my hands shake, and if
> they do, i am "possessed".
>

This is a cruel thing to do. i am saddened by the method used to create self-doubt and guilt. Are these people self-realized souls? Is this the way the Inquisytion hounds those SYs who want to answer questions by relating to their own experiences? This is really a mean and adharmic act that must have the blessings of management SYs. i say so because they must have discussed your participation on the forum and presume i may have possessed you. In that case i must be possessed too since all my children are already possessed. Remember ex-world leader Yogi Mahajan?

>
> i told this SY that i speak and write from my heart; it comes from
> my heart, and this SY said to me, "No, it comes from your ego". i
> had to convince this person over and over again that no.....it
> comes from my heart.
>

Such SYs have special words to label you. "Ego", "left- sided", "catching", "possessed" and "going out of Sahaja Yoga" are the more common terms.

>
> It is like the leader is right, if you say anything different from
> what the leader says that is the right way to do, think, write
> (never mind what SM says)....it is the leader that counts in this
> analysis. The "you better check to see if you are possessed'
> mentality kicks in. What kind of mentality is this, where
> common sense and reasoning are completely bypassed. It is
> absolutely crazy, that Sahaja Yoga Organizational Leadership has
> lead people to become like this.
>

Some leaders think they are an authority to be reckoned with, and obeyed. If you do not sooner or later you will be discussed and labeled. Violet, for you to be pasted with a "possessed" label means you do not defer to authority i.e., your opinions clash/contradict with that of leaders/senior SYs. Remember, i have possessed you and made you adamant about being truthful about the Divine Message. All who want to be honest and truthful about Sahaja Yoga will be possessed too. It is a ready-made label for conscientious protestors.

But don't be surprised that some SYs are willing to brand/harass you on their bidding. They may think they are actually helping you. Now i know how exorcists feel about helping possessed victims.

>
> So, what hope is there for rank and file SY's when they lean on the
> understanding of SY leaders who are even afraid to talk about the
> Resurrection, let alone answer them like you have, Jagbir?
>

Perhaps the greatest tragedy is that of SY leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection. But Violet, all the top leaders have fallen one after another and bit the dust. i do not see any leader rising anymore and those in charge will fade away over the years. Without the Divine Message official Sahaja Yoga is just like a pea amongst hundreds of yoga pods available in the market. Few seekers are now interested in the free self-realization and chakras lessons. All the hype of so many people getting self-realization at so and so place is getting quieter and infrequent. Despite all the propaganda some SYs have begun to read the graffiti is on the wall that the emperors have no clothes.

So let them label you as possessed. That is their final parting curse for being your own master, one who is able to articulate the Divine Message of the Resurrection to fellow humans. Just remain firmly established in Truth and Dharma till all obstacles are overcome. One day your oppressors will be a distant memory, a bad dream you would rather forget. Begin to enjoy the bliss of a global collective being created to propagate Her Divine Message of the Resurrection. Look forward to discharging your duties towards the Adi Shakti by collectively helping to commence Satya Yuga by 2013. Just forget them.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir



From: "Violet"
Date: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:43 am
Subject: Re: Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection

Dear Jagbir,

--- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, "jagbir singh" wrote:

"Shri Mataji's silence and withdrawal, and the chain of events preceding this sudden departure should be taken as a positive sign. We must be able to see Her Play behind the drama that is being witnessed. i am happy that She has decided to withdraw and retire from affairs to let us SYs take individual effort and responsibility to propagate Her Divine Message."............

i am happy about that, too. Every Sahaja Yogi's 'mettle' is being tested right now. Shri Mataji has sat in front of us and asked us all to participate in the spread of Her Message of Resurrection, and yet i never hear it put in those terms. People are told they have to realize who they are (Self-Realization), but don't say who SM really is and that She has come to give the Message of Resurrection, a recurrent theme in all religions.

i am sure the Adi Shakti within has been asking each individual Sahaja Yogi, if they will participate and be Her Messengers of the Resurrection, but how many yogis are actually listening. How can they hear Her when they are so 'caught up' in the scenario of the `3C's" of Chakras, Catches and Cures, which has now become the most important distraction from the Divine Message.

i have to say that it was also in that Silence Within, that i first heard that Call...There was much urgency in it also, to the effect, that....."Who is going to do it, when they are all so involved in the Chakras, Catches, and Cures?" It came across to me like everyone was so involved in their personal cleansing and meditation practices...but who was going to tell Her Real Message! Who, in fact, even understood Her Real Message?!?! ...........Her Message of the fulfillment of all Scriptures, the Great Divine Message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection!

In the Silence, the realization came that i could not remain silent, but that i had to speak up. i also realized that if i did not tell....that at stake was my spiritual growth, my spiritual flow, even my very relationship with Her. She not only asked but pleaded to me from within myself to speak up for Her Divine Message. i was definitely not allowed to sit on the 'proverbial fence'. i then vowed that nothing would prevent or hinder me in doing so. i relied on Her to open the Way to do so and She has, by making me aware of this website where i can tell of Her Divine Message without the restrictions imposed by Management SY's. This is indeed a blessing, and the only website where i could do so, and that i believe is why the Adi Shakti made me aware of this website, by what seemed a mere coincidence.......but we know these are not coincidences.....we are being guided by Her.

"Violet, meditate and you will find joy, strength and encouragement from the Silence. The Adi Shakti never does anything frivolously and Her Mahamaya nature continues to confuse those nearest."........

You are so right about that. i have to say that in that Silence i find encouragement beyond encouragement. i find a Bliss of Inner Knowledge (Bliss contains inner knowledge; it is not emptiness, but the fullness of All That Is that is beyond any words to express). It is unlike any happiness i have ever found in the outside world.

"Without the Divine Message official Sahaja Yoga is just like a pea amongst hundreds of yoga pods available in the market. Few seekers are now interested in the free self-realization and chakras lessons. All the hype of so many people getting self-realization at so and so place is getting quieter and and infrequent. Despite all the propaganda some SYs have begun to read the graffiti is on the wall that the emperors have no clothes."......

This is sadly all too true. i realized this writing on the wall, early on, when i started to see how Shri Mataji's Teachings fulfilled all the prophecies, and yet this essential was not being promoted. i cannot understand for the life of me, how this part can be ignored by Leaders. It is the Main Part, Her Fulfillment of All Scriptures, and yet this Main Part....this Great Realization is not going out from official websites as the Big Big Picture, the Biggest Picture For All of Humanity For All of Time. It is inexcusable to water it down like they have!!!

"Perhaps the greatest tragedy is that of SY leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection.".........

That is no excuse. They will each be individually held responsible. If they did not each hear the individual Clarion Call, then they must not have been listening.

"But Violet, all the top leaders have fallen one after another and bit the dust. i do not see any leader rising anymore and those in charge will fade away over the years."......

They have fallen because they did not listen to Her. They had no courage. What use are they? Just to tell rank and file what to do, say, and think? It is no wonder that one....after another......have fallen.......and bit the dust. What use has Shri Mataji for such leaders? No use, whatsoever!

"So let them label you as possessed. That is their final parting curse for being your own master, one who is able to articulate the Divine Message of the Resurrection to fellow humans."........

The fact that i am being 'labelled' as such, does not worry me one little bit. i take that as a confirmation/compliment that i am actually on the right track, because i know that everyone who tells the Divine Message will be persecuted/labelled in some way for doing so. It has always been this way in the past and is this way at this Last Round also. This is what they did to the Prophets also. Shri Jesus has said that when it happens, we should 'rejoice and be exceedingly glad for great is our reward in Heaven, for so persecuted they the Prophets who were before you'.

"Just remain firmly established in Truth and Dharma till all obstacles are overcome. One day your oppressors will be a distant memory, a bad dream you would rather forget."........

Thank you for that reassurance. The oppressors will fade into distant memory, because they have failed to declare the full Divine Message in favour of a lesser message.

"Begin to enjoy the bliss of a global collective being created to propagate Her Divine Message of the Resurrection. Look forward to discharging your duties towards the Adi Shakti by collectively helping to commence Satya Yuga by 2013. Just forget them.".......

i am truly grateful that we have wonderful yogis on this forum who want to work collectively to propagate Her Divine Message. Lets all renew our efforts and discharge our duties towards the Adi Shakti for which we have incarnated, so that we can be considered to be Her Divine Messengers that helped to commence Satya Yuga.

Jai Shri Mataji!

Violet



From: "jagbir singh"
Date: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:20 pm
Subject: Re: Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection

--- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, "jagbir singh" wrote:
>
> Perhaps the greatest tragedy is that of SY leaders who are even
> afraid to talk about the Resurrection. But Violet, all the top
> leaders have fallen one after another and bit the dust. i do not see
> any leader rising anymore and those in charge will fade away over
> the years. Without the Divine Message official Sahaja Yoga is just
> like a pea amongst hundreds of yoga pods available in the market.
> Few seekers are now interested in the free self-realization and
> chakras lessons. All the hype of so many people getting self-
> realization at so and so place is getting quieter and infrequent.
> Despite all the propaganda some SYs have begun to read the graffiti > is on the wall that the emperors have no clothes.
>
>

This is today's WebSearch Webranking

Traffic Rank for sahajayoga.org

Traffic rank:

Today.......1 week Avg........3 months Avg.....3 months change. ...n/a.............359,882............310,149..............-101,958

You can see that www.sahajayoga.org has fallen below the 300,000 ranking for the first time ever. It has lost a total of 101,958 positions in rankings over the last three months.

But will any concrete evidence of demise disturb WCASY or management SYs and galvanize them to do a complete overhaul? Will any of them realize that their obsolete and untruthful presentation of Shri Mataji's message has failed time and again to attract seekers? Will they finally admit they have been cowards where Shri Mataji was fearless? Will they at last have the humility to admit failure and dishonesty in discharging their duties towards humanity? .......... i don't think so.

However, over time, more and more SYs will read the graffiti on the wall that the emperors have no clothes. As Shri Mataji has said the Truth that She has proclaimed will expose and destroy all falsehood. If that is not happening already then we are blind towards our own failures and Shri Mataji warning.

jagbir



From: "jagbir singh"
Date: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:19 pm
Subject: Re: Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection

Traffic Rank for adishakti.org

Traffic rank:
Today.........1 week Avg........3 months Avg.....3 months change.
233,073.........229,880...........207,591...........+49,736

i have posted the same for www.adishakti.org just in case a comparison needs to be made. However, WebSearch Webranking is really brief as compared to the much detailed and comprehensive WebTrends that sends reports on a weekly basis.

It can be seen that www.sahajayoga.org continues to lose ground. i was wondering why there are no quotes from Gregoire's "The Advent", Dan Costian's "Bible Enlightened" and Javed's "Koran Enlightened" on the official website? The whole website leaves much to be desired especially for new seekers given self-realization. There is scarce information for them to sustain the initial kundalini awakening. i am sure 99% of the hundreds of thousands who have been given self- realization over the decades were never able to understand that initial experience and relate it to their religious upbringing and faith. SYs keep convincing themselves that the Cool Breeze is sufficient an experience to attract. The dismal numbers who return and their brief subsequent stay is testimony that such repeated time- tested failures is ample evidence that the dogmatic management- approved approach is a colossal collective disaster.

So going back to the subject of quotes from books written by SYs. For years i have waited for Dan Costian's "Bible Enlightened" to be included in the list of books at the official website. For some reason his book has been rejected. Something is amiss here because the Bible Enlightened is a very good book that deserves exposure because the Divine Message can be better understood.

And i was wondering why KOR (Knowledge Of Reality) remains frozen for so long. i.e., no new topics have been added for years despite the pending sign. KOR needs to be resuscitated because the Divine Message can be better understood.

Sahaja Yoga is now an empty shell devoid of the original late 70s and early 80s teachings of Shri Mataji. That is the impression i get from the editing out of Her Divine Message from all official websites. Perhaps the management wants to project a secular subtle system image to the general public in the hope of attracting seekers. My question is whether Shri Mataji ever separated spirituality from religion, and both from the subtle system? Doesn't the Divine Message encompass all three into a wholesome synthesis that attracts and accelerates spiritual growth and strengthens religious faith? Isn't that why www.adishakti.org attracts more visitors than www.sahajayoga.org despite scores of national websites supporting the later?

Hello, is any leader willing to talk about the Divine Message simply for the sake of adhering to the Truth, the overriding guiding principle of all self-realized souls for millennia? Do any of you realize that thousands have even sacrificed their lives in the past just to defend the truth of their religious convictions? If SY leaders are afraid to talk about the Resurrection how will the rank and file ever have the courage? In the first place, doesn't your deliberate suppression of the Divine Message from humanity even prick your conscience? (And why are those compelled by duty and conscience to be honest and transparent about Shri Mataji and Her Message regarded as possessed and non-SYs?)

jagbir



From: "semirafields"
Date: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:29 am
Subject: Re: Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection

Dear Jagbir,

Possibly the current Sahaja Yoga organisation has merely been intended as a temporary vehicle and starting point for the Divine Message. The Kundalini awakening that occurs is the beginning of the inner spiritual journey, and the Sahaja Yoga organisation is not the end of the path by any means; it simply guides and brings the individual to the point where the journey within begins. The function of all externals is to prepare the individual for his personal journey. The individual reaches the point where he realises that all externals and all that is known and has been relied on has to be left behind before the real journey into the unknown can begin. Possibly the function and destiny of the Sahaja Yoga organisation has never been to become a great organisation with huge numbers of members; but has simply been that enough people find the truth and comfort of the Divine message so that this truth may find its way in the future outside all organisations to others who are seeking with their hearts.

Love and best wishes,

Semira



From: "jagbir singh"
Date: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:01 pm
Subject: Re: Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection

Dear Semira,

Definitely and without question the Divine Message will triumph over the organization itself. In future more and more people will embrace its central message of evolving into the eternal spirit that all religions, holy scriptures and prophets have since time immemorial upheld. The Divine Message is a spiritual sanctuary, a beacon of hope, joy, peace of eternal life to all humans. The Shakti/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Aykaa Mayee is the Divine Feminine that gives Self- realization/Birth of Spirit/Baptism of Allah/Opens Dasam Dwar for humanity to enter the Sahasrara/Kingdom of God/Niche of lights/Inner Sanctuary within where Brahman/God Almighty/Allah/Waheguru resides as THE LIGHT. Semira, not only the current Sahaja Yoga organisation but all religious organizations as well have merely been intended as temporary vehicles and starting points for the Divine Message.

jagbir



From: "Violet"
Date: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:44 am
Subject: Re: Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection

In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, "jagbir singh" adishakti_org@y...> wrote:

"Semira, not only the current Sahaja Yoga organisation but all religious organizations as well have merely been intended as temporary vehicles and starting points for the Divine Message".

Dear Jagbir, Semira and All,

It appears that it is through religious organisations that the historical details surrounding a particular Incarnation's Sojourn upon Earth can be preserved for all time. It is the religious organisations that help to retain and preserve the teachings that point to the Absolute Truth given by that particular Incarnation. It is up to the individual Seekers, themselves to follow the teachings and apply them, thereby realizing the Absolute Truth within themselves.

Religious organizers have always packaged the teachings of an Incarnation into a form that will be understood and accepted by the majority of the people. That is their job and that is fine. However, the different religious packages can never be considered to be the Absolute Truth Itself. At best, as Jagbir puts it, `all religious organisations have merely been intended as temporary vehicles and starting points for the Divine Message'.

This must be true, because the pitfall that all religious organizers seem to fall into is that once they package an Incarnation's teachings, they start to believe that the external package itself is the Absolute Truth. This has been the case all along with each Incarnation that has come. It has happened already with Sahaja Yoga Organizers too. They too are now believing that their own outward packaging is the "Absolute Truth".

Interestingly, one of the signs that a religion has been fully packaged is that it will not accept mystical experiences, even if they are 'kosher'. Mystical experiences are not organizable. Maybe that is why Shri Mataji always said: "You cannot organize the Truth", because mystical experiences are a direct revelation of the Truth, unlike pre-packaged relative truths.

There are many of us and will be even more as time goes on, who will not allow any external packaging to define what and who we are. We are, in fact, all the Children of the Adi Shakti, who have come to tell All about Her Divine Message. This Message is the Continuing Thread of All Past Divine Messengers, and it is the Message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection, which is happening now.

Jai Shri Mataji!

Violet



From: "jagbir singh"
Date: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:48 pm
Subject: Re: Sahaja Yoga leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection

--- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, "jagbir singh" wrote:
>
>
> Dear Semira,
>
> Definitely and without question the Divine Message will triumph
> over the organization itself. In future more and more people will
> embrace its central message of evolving into the eternal spirit
> that all religions, holy scriptures and prophets have since time
> immemorial upheld. The Divine Message is a spiritual sanctuary, a
> beacon of hope, joy, peace of eternal life to all humans. The
> Shakti/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Aykaa Mayee is the Divine Feminine that
> gives Self-realization/Birth of Spirit/Baptism of Allah/Opens
> Dasam Dwar for humanity to enter the Sahasrara/Kingdom of
> God/Niche of lights/Inner Sanctuary within where Brahman/God
> Almighty/Allah/ Waheguru resides as THE LIGHT. Semira, not only
> the current Sahaja Yoga organisation but all religious
> organizations as well have merely been intended as temporary
> vehicles and starting points for the Divine Message.
>
> jagbir
>
>

Every Thursday morning i go through the excellent and comprehensive WebTrends report that is sent once a week. There is so much information available that will take hours to go through if you are so inclined to examine all the details.

Since the second half of last year the results have always been encouraging, a good omen for the future of the Divine Message. Things are really moving in the right direction and the latest indicators again point to that. i still do not want to read too much as my measure of success is rather conservative and reflects the immense effort and success of the SY management in suppressing the truth about Shri Mataji and Her Divine Message. However, given all the negativity, we are consistently exposing more of humanity despite all opposition, self-doubt, cowardice, dishonesty and hypocrisy.

The latest WebTrend report for www.adishakti.org shows that the 5,000 visitors per day mark may soon be breached. Remember, we had around 2,000 plus average last October and that has doubled now. For this week ending 1-25-2006 they are:

Thursday - 4,257 Friday - 4,366 Saturday - 3,876 Sunday - 4,190 Monday - 4,896 Tuesday - 4,333 Wednesday - 4,255

The www.al-qiyamah.org website for Muslims on Sunday 1-22-2006 breached the 400 mark for the first time ever.

Thursday - 351 Friday - 358 Saturday - 357 Sunday - 435 Monday - 397 Tuesday - 418 Wednesday - 387

i consider this a significant success because Muslims are most difficult to convince, especially listening to the Divine Message announced by what they perceive to be a Hindu messenger. But the Adi Shakti of the Hindus is also the Ruh (Spirit) of the Muslims [and Holy Ghost (Spirit) of the Christians, Aykaa Mayee (One Mother) of the Sikhs and so on.]

The fact that no Muslim have been able to dispute the Good News that has been announced - and have been silent ever since that website was set up 2-25-2002 - must again, and again, be emphasized. This is because Muslims will instantly condemn and even kill those who dare challenge Islam in general, and the Qur'an in particular. But the Adi Shakti has revealed the deep mystical secrets of the Holy Qur'an and triggered what matters most to all Muslims - Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection). All the surahs confirming this Great News has been laid bare for the Ummah (Muslim nations) and ulema (scholars) to read, cross-examine and confirm for themselves with their heart, mind and soul.

All religious organizations as well have merely been intended as temporary vehicles and starting points for the Divine Message. Sooner or later they will know that to be true as more of the religious faithful are exposed to the Great News that embraces and harmonizes all religions, holy scriptures and messengers. This is the first time in history that humans are able to see their religions in victorious harmony with all others.

By the way things are moving the Adi Shakti will eventually triumph. All we need to do as Her bhaktas is to stand our ground and not yield an inch because Truth always triumphs. Years of silence from religious regimes is the sure sign that the Devi and Her Divine Message to all humanity cannot be challenged, and will eventually be victorious in Her battle against the evil forces. All we need to do is to fearlessly announce the Truth. Shanti, Shanti, Shanti.

jagbir



Sahaja Yoga Archives
Homepage








search www.adishakti.org